Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Why Sew Much More Than Paper with Bella and Aidees Mom?

Why Sew Much More Than Paper with Bella and Aidees Mom?
I started this blog years ago, when I decided to go full force into scrapbooking.  At the time I was having so much fun playing with my cricut and spending many hours on the cricut board, that I decided to make a blog to showcase my creations.  I think the hardest part about starting this blog was trying to figure out what I was going to call it, What was I passionate about? What were my hobbies? What were my favorite foods? Finally, it just clicked, my children at the time were 5 and 2 and they were indeed my whole life. I had even decided not to go back to my love of teaching after Belle was born because I wanted to watch every move my children made, they are only little once right? So I decided to name it Bella and Aidees Mom, short for Isabelle and Aiden.  As my kiddos started getting a bit older they had a sense of pride in me having chosen their names.
      Over the years, I have had a love/hate relationship with this blog. I am the kind of person that wears my heart right on my sleeve, so once in a while when things that have happened in my life that aren't so pleasant like losing my Dad I tend to heal some of my hurt by writing it down, in this case typing it on my blog.  Most of the people that visit my blog come to see what I have created and at times I have felt like they were bored with my feelings, but common sense tells me that I am who I am, if people don't come because they don't care about my feelings or the real me, I can't help who I am.  For many years, I have been on a few design teams and also I have been a guest designer. Most of the people I have met through this hobby are so nice and creative, but I have ran into a few that weren't so kind and very selfish. Overall I have enjoyed my wonderful experiences and the not so wonderful ones. I have grown to accept good and bad experiences and moved on.
      I decided to add to my name a couple of weeks ago, I mean I was thinking of a change~~~~I am a person that doesn't like change, but I wanted something different and fun.  I tossed some names around with my husband and daughter about what I should call my blog, but I kept getting this uneasy feeling about changing it.  My kids mean everything to me, and there was a reason why I picked this name years ago.  I decided to satisfy my heart by adding to my name and also keeping the same one.  "Sew Much More Than Paper with Bella and Aidees Mom", came from my love of sewing and crocheting etc, but still honors my love for paper and especially my love for my childen:)  I will be adding lots of different projects showcasing lots of my hobbies and not just scrapbooking~~~~~to my blog as I just designed and changed the look of my whole blog. So please stop by again:) Hugs to all, Krista

No comments:

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.