Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I have been tagged...

I've been tagged !!
I've been tagged...Here how it works:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Michelle tagged me!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.So, 7 random facts about me, hmmmm

1)I was born in Michigan...
2) I have two beautiful children ages 5 and 2....
3) I have known my husband since we were five years old...We grew -up around the corner from eachother and started dating in College...
4) I love anything to do with strawberries....
5) Fall is my most favorite season....
6) I am not a huge fan of the cold winters...
7) I have gotten to know sooo many people through my blog...
ok so now i have been tagged...
Kazan
Lori
dream of scrappin
Envy's
Sharon
Teri
Capadia
just a little light hearted fun !!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool - nice to know more about you Krista! Ok I will go and do the Tag thing too. Yay my first Tag :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Thanks for thinking of me Krista! It's so much fun to read these and get to know you a little better. :) I'll try and get mine posted tomorrow. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comments too!! :)

Nikki said...

OK, I had to tag you (even though you've been tagged). But I had to because I'm a huge fan of your work! It's all beautiful! Hope you don't mind!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.