Monday, October 20, 2008

Be Jolly....




It is beginning to feel a bit like Christmas..The stores are clearing the Halloween stuff and putting up all the festive deco....Geez! Time is flying...Sometimes I feel like I need to just sit and just absorb each day because before long all of my favorite Holidays will pass me by....LOL...Here is my project this week for...http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/We were suppose to make a project with the tree card...Mine actually turned into a little bag and I filled it with my husband's favorite candy (Reeses Peanut Buttter Cups) Yum!!!!!!!....Have a great day...Krista


7 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh how darling....I love the pink Christmas tree...yummy...Reeses Peanut Butter Cups....so good and yet so bad!!! LOL!! HUGS!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

This is such a great idea Krista!! I LOVE IT!!
Hugs, T

michelle said...

Krista this is darling !! i love it !! A wonderful idea !!

Jen said...

Darling idea to turn this into a bag Krista! Loving the pinks on this! and YUM on those goodies too!

Nikki said...

What a great idea to make it into a bag! Very cool! And gorgeous as well!
Hugs, Nikki

Carole Beath said...

This is so very coooooool.... I love the design and the colors....

Carole Beath said...

Your blog name on the paths show up as [
...a square parens....

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.