Friday, November 14, 2008

Lots of news to share...

I have been a busy girl tonight..I designed my own blog header...(with the help of my hubby).....My DH is a Senior Engineer so he works with computers all day everyday...digital scrapbooking is pretty fun...I also designed my blog header over at SweetArts Paperie....Speaking of SweetArts Paperie you all need to stop on over there and check out our newest kit called Snowed Inn...This little embellishment kit is full of goodies...45 yummy buttons and the most darling Christmas stick pins...A whole sheet of rub-ons and the prettiest ribbon...You won't want to miss out on this kit and once you buy it you will wish you were Snowed Inn so you could scrap all day long....LOL...Check it out here...http://sweetartspaperie.blogspot.com/ Thanks Friends, Krista

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

love love your new look...hugs

DeeDee said...

I LOVE your new header Krista....it's so darned CUTE!!! HUGS!!!

Lori1brat said...

Krista - I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new Blog Header. It is SO darling !!! Glad hubby was able to help you out ! Heading over to Sweet Arts to see your new goodies ! HUGS

Lana Clarke said...

Krista this header you have designed is so cute! I keep trying but am having no luck:(
Hugs
Lana x

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.