Thursday, January 1, 2009

I love u..Free Hugs




Happy New Year to you all!..I did some stamping today and it was very relaxing Xmas was not a blast at my house this year my whole family had the stomach flu...Yuck..So I didn't get much crafting done..Lucky me I have a darling husband who understand my passion to create...So the other day my Dh, me and my kiddos headed over to my local scrapbooking store about an hour and 10 ten minutes away...While I was shopping the kids and my husband watched a DVD in the van...I saw this stamp that reminded me so much of my DD Belle and had to have it....Valentine's Day is such a sweet Holiday....I had tons of fun coloring this stamp....Hope you like it....Love, Krista

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute cute, happy new year.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Krista, this is sooooo adorable!!! That stamp is just way beyond CUTE!!! Love the paper you sed and the free hugs tag! I'm so happy everyone is feeling better now! It's so awful to be sick during the holidays! Happy New Year my sweet friend!!!!

"Um Buggin" said...

Hi Krista!! Happy New Years to you and yours. I just love this card, what an adorable and sweet card. It is just perfect, as your cards always are. I love the little ticket that you added, and the girly looks so happy ready to spread some love. Too cute!! TFS
Looking forward to seeing more from you in 2009, and I am following your blog to make sure I don't miss a thing. LOL

Hugz,

~L~

Regina Easter said...

oh she is so adorable...

Nikki said...

Krista, this is so pretty and cute!
Happy New Year! Hope you had a wonderful NYE!
Hugs, Nikki

DeeDee said...

Awwww, this is just toooooo CUTE!!! I love that stamp set!!! Hope yall are feeling better by now!!! HUGS!!!

michelle said...

Oh how cute !! i so love your work Krista !! happy new year to you my friend !! Oh yes i have left you a little something on my blog !!

hugs michelle x

Shirley said...

Too cute and prtty too! I love how you painted the main image and the embellishments too!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.