Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Waiting...






Hello! Here's is a challenge I did for Whiff of Joy.......This sketch was tons of fun to do. Hope you like it...I wanted it to be very clean and sweet.....I did pop the houses, flowers, stamp for a 3d look ....Thanks, Krista
Ps..I wish she would hurry and open that letter I am curious what it says..LOL....

Supplies...Cricut Carts..WIMG for sunflowers....PS for the scallop,
NA for Butterfly......Martha Stewart Fence punch...Stamps are Magnolia...PP is by American something and Bazzill...Sewing machine was used along with lots of chalk and my copics..Ribbon is satin...

6 comments:

Naoual said...

Very pretty card, love the colours! Good luck with the call!!

xx Naoual

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Krista!!! Your coloring is wonderful and she looks so cute!!! Great job my friend!! hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...total cuteness!!! I love your play with that stamp!

"Um Buggin" said...

Krista, this is such a sweet and adorable crd. I love coloring and the play on words. I must get some of those Matilda stamps, they are just too cute. TFS

Hugz, xx

~L~

Lori1brat said...

SUCH a cute card Krista !!! Love the colors and the 3-D pop you gave it !!

Carole Beath said...

Ahhhh..a Tilda card. I love Tilda. Your card is darling.

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.