Monday, July 20, 2009

Hot Days...


Oh so Yummy Ice-cream cut off of the IA This week was the challenge that Regina had us tackle over at BBTB......I tell ya friends it has been in the 60's here for a couple of days and I thought it was Fall...LOL...The beautiful crochet flower on my ice-cream is from the cute Paper Blooms...Very sweet and reasonable prices so be sure and take a little peek over at that shop...This card also gave me a chance to use some of my fun rub-ons from the amazing SweetArts Paperie...That new kit is amazing and well worth every dollar, even comes with stamps...Check that out too....The days are going by so fast and I am trying to cherish each moment as my little beautiful Belle (Isabelle) is going to be in 2nd grade...Sigh!...She is getting so big and I am wanting to stop the clock, but know that I still have lots of exciting stages to look forward to as my baby is growing up...My sweet boy will be turning 4 soon...Wow! time flies..So grab your kiddos and sit and enjoy each other with a little ice cream cone....Drop me a line or two, I would love to know what you r thinking.... Happy eating...




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

this is beautiful! Great job! And, I know what you mean.. my oldest is going into first grade and my "baby" is turning two next month.

Lori1brat said...

Oh that is so cute !!!! LOVE the crocheted flower on top of the ice cream cone ! Keep up the darling projects !

Regina Easter said...

hi krista, this is the perfect card for this time of the year....great job...

My Serendipity said...

Wow..beautiful card! and the ribbon really sets it off!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.