Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am back after a long sickness.....

I am back, my little family has been so sick..My Belle who is in second grade has been doing better. For some reason today while she is away at school my heart is aching for her. She has had such a hard year so far with surgery and pneumonia that she is for now pretty healthy. (Sigh)....I miss her when she is at school but so happy that she is feeling better. Hurts my heart when my kids are sick...Even my husband couldn't stop the flu this time. I started to feel like I was getting some of my energy back after not posting for so long...We went to my mom's house for homemade soup last night and mom and I played with the Gypsy while my husband and kiddos plus grandpa watched a movie. It felt good to be surrounded by people that you know in your heart loves you unconditionally. As it rained last night and the cold air blew outside my thoughts pondered and I was reminded about how lucky I am to have my little girl, my baby boy, my husband, a warm cozy home, great food and grandparents that really, really love my children. I will have a little project for you all to see tomorrow..For now I am off to finish cleaning and pick Isabelle up from school. I am busy busy...I am going to try a new recipe that my BFF told me about...Hmmm...Hope it turns out...Enjoy your Thursday...Hugs....

2 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Aw, sweetie, I am so glad to see you back. You and your family have been through the mill and it does make our heart aches when our loved ones are ill. I am glad to see you, and am sending prayers that everyone in the family will be bouncing around life again really soon.
Hugs.
Carole

Lori1brat said...

So glad you are back online again BFF ..... I bet you do miss Isabelle ! She is such a sweetie pie ! Hugs to you all and prayers for a very uneventful rest of the 'flu' season for you and your family !!!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.