Friday, December 4, 2009

Calender/clipboard....

Hello friends it's Polkadoodle day, This is my project this week using the awesome sketch..The only thing I did different was add a extra square at the end of each row for the 12 months of the year~~~~~~~~ I hope you can all play along in the sketches...Lots of cute prizes each week and inspiration to boot....Thanks for stopping by my blog..LOVE to hear what you are thinking....
Ps..This is a clipboard/calender...Papers and stamps are from polkadoodle using the Jingle Jangle cd..ALSO YOU HAVE TILL TOMORROW TO ENTER THE BBTB HOP SEE BELOW........Hugs, Krista



5 comments:

Carole Beath said...

OMG, this is such a cute card. I love all those numbers and colors scooting around on the design. I love it.
Carole

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Wow! such a cute card, I love all the soft colors and cute embellies...great Job!.........
Hugs
Mom

Bella and Aidees Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tip Top said...

Wonderful idea! It must have taken ages to make!

Lori1brat said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE Krista !!! I love everything ! You did such a great job ! Very Christmassy !!!!! (if that is even a word !!!)
Super cute !!!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.