Sunday, January 3, 2010

Love grows here.


My very first project for the Design team The Cutting Cafe. These one of a kind printable stamps are so fun. I used Valentine Borders and the Itty Bitty hearts for the background......I took a Martha Stewart punch and punched little hearts for the flowers and put a button and Jute through the button from Papertrey Ink. Paper is from Papertrey Ink called Ripe Avocado. Martha Stewart Butterfly and pearl. Zig -Zag pink Felt. Thank you so much for taking a sec to stop by to see my creations today. Don't forget to stop by The Cutting Cafe ........I promise you will find something. Hugs to all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, i get to comment first..well well well isn't this the cutest ever krista...goodness i do love it...JUST PERFECT...THANKS

Carole Beath said...

Oh my oh my, Krista...this is just so perfectly precious.... I love it. Hugs.
Carole

Creative Momma said...

Such a lovely card...you are off to a wonderful start with The Cutting Cafe..congrats

~amy~ said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!!!!

Jen said...

Woohoo congrats to you girlie! What an honor to design for the cutting café! I can't wait to see all of your amazing creations using these stamps!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.