Friday, March 5, 2010

The winner....

So here is a bittersweet moment for me. Happy for my winner, but sad that I can't pick each and every single one of you. Your comments and the time you all take to stop by and show me kindness means the world to me. You are all winners in my book. (wink).......But in reality the winner of BBTB2 Hop this week wrote this Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...
Krista that is JUST TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! I LOVE IT! The sentiment is awesome too! Thanks so much for sharing, made me smile! Please e-mail me your address at skianorman@comcast.net so I can send out your goodies....Don't get discouraged everyone at the end of every month BBTB2 has a blog hop with more prizes to win....Also, check back often in hopes that I can inspire you in some way with my other creations..Ps...Make sure to take a peek at my Polkadoodle challenge creation below...That sheep is so cute....Have a sweet and safe weekend.....Big hugs to you all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.