Sunday, August 8, 2010

CHA Trip....

Hi Friends...Sorry it took me so long..I wanted to post some pictures of CHA and our trip to Chicago...It was tons of fun...Enjoy...
This was at the Provo Craft booth...


OMgoodness these smoothies were so yummy...

The new machine put out by Tim Holtz...Like the Cuttlebug...So cute...

The Papertrey Ink Owner...Nichole

Stamps by Taylor..That brown haired girl is Taylor...

Peachy Keen Stamps...

Another creations using the Cricut Expression...


Outside Of The Convention Center...
I was waiting for mom in the ladies room so I snapped a picture of myself in the mirror...HaHaHaHa
My Beautiful Belle at the convention....



My Baby Running to see me after the Convention..U would think I had been gone for weeks instead of hours..LOL

4 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Wow, Krista...I loved the little photo tour of CHA. I am so glad you got to attend. I am jealous!.... Loved the photos of your darling children.
Hugs
Carole

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if that was you and I didn't realize your Mom, in the photo with Donna!
Ah thats great! (sorry, not sure if I've said this before but Donna Mundinger and I are neighbors!) I told her someday, I just have to go with her to CHA!

Thanks for sharing some photos! Always fun to see!

Regina Easter said...

oh krista what sweet pictures...i totally love the ones of the kids...they are so darling...what a blessing....so like i see all the stuff they had at cha...i would have wanted to purchase everything....hugs

Rebecca said...

OMG. That picture you took of yourself in the ladies room! That is my daughter, Lauren, washing her hands at the sink. How funny is that! I was probably standing near you there waiting for her.

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.