Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Owloween~~~~~~~~~~If you click on my pic..u can see it closer...

Today is Monday the 16th of August which means BBTB2 time...Today is also a very special day for me because it is my baby boy's Birthday. Little A is 5 years old today. Eek..My Little boy who loves his Momma so much is growing to be such a big boy. This child of mine makes me very happy with his love for anything that has wheels. I am glad he is growing, but it makes me sad because I love my kids being so little. He is a very sweet and kind boy who will always be my baby~~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday Aiden. Now, this week we were asked to use the cup from JOTS. I made mine into a Halloween cup. Fall weather is approaching and I am ready. I love Halloween, beautiful leaves, warm sweaters, The look on my hubby's face during football season, (sigh).....Owls. U name it...I hope you guys like my creation as I look forward to seeing what you think...Tight Hugs to all of u...
Supplies...DCWV stack..Halloween and Bazzills
                                            JOTS and Hoot and Hollar carts
                                            Treasured Memories Boo Fastener
                                            Silk Ribbon
                                         

14 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

This is so adorable!! Great job.

Jude said...

I love it, Krista! Great job on the paper and design. TFS

Jeri said...

This is just darling, Krista. I love the patterned paper owl. I'm definitely NOT ready for fall. That means my time at the lake shore is almost over.

Jeannie Phillips said...

This is just so fun and adorable..I love it
hugs
Jeannie

Still praying for you my sweet friend.

**Treefrog** said...

Oh Krista this is so darn cute, I just love it! I like the fall too, especially after this awful hot summer we've had LOL! Love your little sparkly owl he's a cutie!
Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

Regina Easter said...

what a FANTASTIC,SPOOKISH card....tell the little one HAPPY BIRTHDAY...hugs

GiuliaG. said...

This is so adorable. I love the halloween theme.

Carole Beath said...

Now this cup is just simply halloweenriffic fantastic. I love the design... BTW, I actually have some oriental tea cups that look a bit like my challenge card. I keep them safe so I can always look at them. Wish your sweeet Aiden happy birthday from your friend Carole.
Hugs
Carole

Joanna said...

Krista this is such a fun card! I never would have thought to use this for Halloween! Love the owl..it's perfect! I can't wait for Fall either! :)

Lori1brat said...

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY cute !!!! I LOVE this Halloween project Krista ! SUPER cute idea for your tea cup. I am SO glad FALL is right around the corner ! Hugs to you my BFF !

A Little Time said...

Could this be any cuter??? I LOVE the owl's hat.

Unknown said...

Oh... I just love this Halloween card...you rocked the challenge... I am so loving this.

Michele Kovack said...

This is so stinking cute!!! Love his blinged out witch's hat too!

C said...

Krista,

What a cute creation! Love your little houndstooth owl with that teacup.

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.