Sunday, September 19, 2010

eek!

Hello Everyone! Today I made a project with the gorgeous The Cutting Cafe Stamps.  This witches shoe was so much fun to make and I cut it out using my pazzles,  I just love that machine and all the possibilities it offers.  If you haven't stop over at the Cutting Cafe you are missing out big time, Regina's stuff is so beautiful and detailed.  Thanks for stopping by my blog....Tight Hugs Friends...
Supplies: Papertrey Ink Jute
American Crafts Stickers
Kand Company Paper
Martha Stewart Glitter
Cutting Cafe Stamps
Martha Stewart Ribbon

8 comments:

Banner Market said...

Your card is super cute!

Regina Easter said...

oh krista, first let me say it is so refreshing seeing a project from you....so glad you did one girl...it is the cutest, spookish, withches boot ever...love ya...

Lori1brat said...

WOOO HOOOO - this is SOOOO cute !!!! I love this project Krista ! VERY fun and Halloween-ish !
Hugs to you BFF !!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Just darling, Krista! I love everything Halloween! xxD

bonnie said...

Hello sweetie....gorgeous witchy boots.....so fun and cute....hugs to you lovely, Bonnie xx

~Jeri~ said...

Great card! I love how you used the bow and buttons! One day I will have a pazzles..lol I do have my expressions, so better than nothing but I would love to add a pazzles on my shelf! Awesome work!!
I look forward to working with you and learning from you on The Cutting Cafe DT!

Joy said...

this is amazing, so excited to be working with you!

GiuliaG. said...

This is so adorable!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.