Saturday, October 30, 2010

And the Winner is~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish it was a better Fallish day...Kind-of cold and wet..EEK...I am so excited to pick a winner for the blog Hop..I appreciate all of you taking the time to stop by out of your busy lives and leave me a comment..Means soooooo much to me. Shari you r the lucky winner...she said Your banner is so cute, I love how you used the cuttlebug on Santa. Shari (cricutrookie).......Congrats.....Please email me at Skianorman@comcast.net and I will send your goodies out next week....Hugs to all of u....








2 comments:

shari said...

Krista, How exciting, you picked me. Thanks so much, I'll send you an e-mail right now. Shari (cricutrookie)

Celeste B. said...

Congrats Shari!!! :)

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.