Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring is in Bloom.....

Ah, Spring is in the air. The chirping birds I hear as I lay in my cozy bed in the morning is music to my ears. The flowers peeking through the ground as they make their way into the season. Spring and warm weather is on my mind, that is why when Wendy from Monique Griffith Designs asked me to be a guest designer I was thrilled. I knew that my Double page layout had to be about Springtime and all it's splendor which includes, birds and bees, flowers, trees, Mr. Sun, butterflies, and of-course bunnies. Thanks so much stopping by my blog today, I hope that my layout has inspired you to create your own Spring projects.  Don't forget to stop by Monique Griffith Designs for more inspiration.  Her kits are amazing and available for purchase.  Hugs to all....






This Layout was created mostly with the darling cart called Kates ABC's.  This cart is so cute....Umbrella girl was cut at 4-1/4, Butterflies on top of lay-out were cut at 2", Bird and Egg cut at 2 1/4, Bee with crown cut at 3", Butterflies at bottom of layout cut at 3 1/4. Next, I used the fabulous carts listed. The Beehive was cut using Create a Critter 3 1/4,  My Community was used cutting the tree at 3 1/4, and the fence was cut at 2 3/4,  Zoobaloo was used for the clouds and are 3 1 /4,  and the sweet little sun is from DoodleCharm cut at 2 1/4...Lots of DP's were used including Echo Park, Bazzills, Coordinations, and Basic Grey. 

10 comments:

Lori1brat said...

Oh Krista - this is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE !!!! I just love all the butterflies and the flowers ! The little girl with the umbrella is just darling too ! Everything is just SUPER cute !!! GREAT job girl !!!

priscilla said...

love your layout !! beautiful !

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

WoW!

judestersworld said...

I love all the detail, Krista. You are VERY talented! Jude

Maria said...

This is fabulous Krista!

Jeri said...

I saw your incredible layout over at Monique's blog. When I saw it was you that created it, I was so excited. Way to go girl...you should be really proud of yourself. And to think, I'm on a design team with such talent. Hugs

Regina Easter said...

oh my oh my oh my krista sweetie this is one amazing layout...you should do more layouts girlie...I just got through doing one..love ya

Anonymous said...

well if this isn't the happiest project ever! totally adorable and sooo many amazing details!!!!!!!!
lovin' it!!!!!!

Carole Beath said...

What a sweet and adorable layout, Krista. You are awesome, girl.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Krista! This is so amazingly adorable I'm just speechless! Love, love, LOVE it! I'm DyING for this cart and for some reason I so far have missed the boat. I'm drooling here! xxD

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.