Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lemon Drops...

Hello to all my friends out there...I am sorry I haven't posted in a while...Life has gotten in the way...Happy Mothers Day to all of you..Isn't being a Mother the best thing ever!...My kids keep me on my toes...Plus..I love my own Momma so much..She is my bestest friend...I can only hope that Isabelle and Aiden feel the need to be in my life daily when they grow up.. (sigh)....I am not looking forward to the day they fly away from the nest! EEK! I try and reflect each day and enjoy our moments, because they grow so fast..Thank goodness they r only 8 and 5..
.Anyway, here is my project for The Cutting Cafe...I heart my sweet Regina Easter's online printable stamps...For the project I used For the Love of Lemons and Lemon Phrases.....I also used ice-cream Tilda..I admit I love coloring these cute little stamps....Thanks so much for stopping by...Means the world to me...Tight hugs....

Colored with Copics
The Cutting Cafe stamps
Tilda Stamps
Bazzills papers
Spray mist...
Prima flowers

6 comments:

bonnie said...

Super cute sweetie :) Hugs x

Lori1brat said...

Very cute Miss Krista ! I am glad you are back up and adding all your darling projects to you blog ! Hugs to you my beautiful BFF !!! Happy Mother's Day !!!

Regina Easter said...

Hi sweetie. This is so darn cute. Never thought to use the background like this. Bug hugs

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Krista

This is darling you did a fab job
sweet Daughter.....

HUGS
MOM

Susan Edwards said...

Happy Mother's Day. Love this sweet, sweet card! Glad you shared!!!

Hugs, honey!

Susan

DonnaMundinger said...

MMMmm... this gave me a pucker! Just yummy, girlie! Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day. xxD

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.