Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Trick or Treat~~~~

Each and every year,  I begin the Holidays anxious for the possibilities that are ahead of me. I love everything about them. Halloween is certainly one of my top Favorites. Regina over at The Cutting Cafe has some new stamps called Fun with Silouettes..I absolutely adore her stamps. These "Fun with Silouettes" stamps are exactly that "FUN" I heart the fact that you can create such beautiful projects by simply printing, coloring with copics, inks, watercolors etc~~~~~ and some of her stamps one can use their pazzles to cut out. Please stop over there and explore what she has..Just Beautiful! Hugs to all~~~~~~
DCWV and Bazzills
Martha Stewart pearls
Sewing Machine
Nestibilities for framed pumpkins

5 comments:

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Cute

Curko said...

I love anything Halloween, but I really love love love your card! Really cute :)

Regina Easter said...

Okay I don't like it....I LOVE IT....hehehehe....i Am loving the pumpkins in black...so striking....hugs

Lori1brat said...

Oh Krista this is SOOOOO darn cute ! I love your spider web and your adorable pumpkins ! LOVE Halloween and can't WAIT for Fall !!!! HUGS BFF

JustYolie said...

Oh I'm so ready for Fall/Halloween! Awesome card!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.