Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween

I can't believe it is September already...AWWWWW...The leaves are starting to change into these beautiful shades of reds, maroon, browns, yellows etc..My son started soccer and as I sit and watch him play I have time to think about how lucky I truly am to have two beautiful and healthy children and a gorgeous husband who is my very best friend! The "BER" months will come and go fast so I am trying to savor each day because these r my most favorite months...besides the Summers when my kiddos r home:) Today over at The Cutting Cafe, Regina asked us to use any chevron set...Alright! This chevron stuff is huge right now...Regina's are so awesome it is like pure happiness to use one of her files...(SIGH)...I decided to dig right in with Halloween....I used the Fall Chevron set for my background...The blue color is so YUMMY! I also used a stamp called "witch" by C.C. Designs..SOOOOOO Cute...I love using my copics and had so much fun and peace with this creation...Please stop over to Regina's shop...I really feel like The Cutting Cafe is one of the best places to shop, the customer service is awesome, and the stamps r darling...God Bless, and Thank u for stopping by from your busy day:)
C.C. Designs
Copics
Papertrey Ink Midnight Blue Cardstock
Bazzills
Spellbinders Dies..

7 comments:

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

How cute

Regina Easter said...

hey girlie, how are ya.....i am with ya on the fall and cool weather...LOVE IT....Just hate windy storms and lightning........CALL ME A SCARED CAT....hehehhe...this card is super darn cute...love that blue...hugs

Laura Love said...

This is super cute! That blue is GORGEOUS! You did an awesome job coloring your image to go with the background. Great job!

Lezlye said...

What a cute card! Love that stamp, I have been having fun with copics lately too!

bonnie said...

So super sweet sweetie! I love all the seasons as they come and go! Have a great day sweet friend...hugs x

Migdalia said...

Oh!My!What an adorable card!TFS
Migdalia

Lori said...

OH, this is darling! Love the blue chevron with the orange and what a fun image!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.