Monday, November 19, 2012

thank you

Hello Friends! Welcome to BBTB2 this week. The sweet Susan asked the design team to do a project centering around gratitude.  I always think of turkeys when it is Thansgiving because we all gather around and have a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with family.  It is so very important to have a thankful heart because when we are thankful in our lives we radiate being happy and peaceful.  I wish for all of you to be happy and peaceful even if you are struggling with something in your life someone else is always facing a bigger and harder battle.  I filled a glassine bag with candy after I decorated it with a thankful turkey scene:) Many hugs to you all~~~~~God Bless
Papertrey Ink-Glassine bag
Cricut-Simply Charmed
Ek Success punch
Bazzills

8 comments:

Susan Edwards said...

Oh Sweet Krista, I was happy to see your cute Turkey gift bag -- what a wonderful little "thank you" so someone! Love the turkey cut and gingham... Of course we both know I really want the candy!!! Hope you have a lovely Thanksgivng!

xx Susan

Anonymous said...

Adorable gift bag. I love your turkey. Great papers.

Georgiana said...

What a fun looking treat bag.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Brenda said...

What a fabulously cute little treat bag! I love the turkey and his colors as well as the borders on the bag. So sweet and so cute! And yes, I am very thankful for so many things and I know there is always someone else out there that is going through much more than I. Thanks for reminding us of that Krista because it is so true! Hugs!!

Carole Beath said...

What a darling little treat bag... someone is going to be very happy to receive this.
Hugs
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable little bag with your happy little turkey. Love the fun combo of gingham and dots. xxD

Jayne said...

Love your glassine bag.Just fabulous.
Jayne x

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the papers you used for your very fine turkey and you can never go wrong with chocolate. :)

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.