Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Coffee and Friends~~~~~~

Welcome to the reveal of The Cutting Café stamps this week..I had so much fun coloring this Tilda stamp to stick on this darling Coffee Cup file from Regina's shop:) I love that one can either print out these stamps and color, or you can use a machine to cut out the files, I used my pazzles, and I must say it cut like butter:)  I printed the coffee saying on Vellum and it worked like a charm..I added "and a good book" on the bottom of the stamp because this cute little Tilda~~~~reminded me so much of my daughter Belle, who loves to read...What a perfect day it would be with a light vanilla coffee with whipped cream and a good friend, chatting about a great novel...(sigh)...Thanks for stopping by..I hope my creation will inspire you to head over to The Cutting Café..I am linking this to Paper Crafting Journey and Lacy Sunshine Challenge...World Art Wednesday...and WhoopsiDaisy Challenge (anything pink).....The Paper Shelter (Anything goes)Thanks, Krista
The Cutting Café Stamps
Copic markers
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
pazzles
Bazzills
Sweet Girl paper by Lori Whitlock


18 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is absolutely DARLING! I just love your sweet card, and I'm so blessed to have you join us!
Have a great week and please come back and join us again real soon!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Alyx said...

This is lovely Krista. Tilda looks just adorable.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Regina Easter said...

this is so so so cute...love the vellum to and tilda is so sweet.........hugs

Rose said...

super cute!!!! love the vellum also :)

Lori Aragon said...

How adorable Tilda looks on your coffee cup, Krista! I'm not sure, but I think you added 'and a good book' - that's awesome :)
Have a great week ♥

oscaralley said...

Such a sweet card. Great job!

nightangel0515 said...

Your card is so cute - love it.
Hugs, Lourdes

Carol said...

So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Carol DT x

Debs said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter's Anything goes challenge.
Hugs Debs

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheryl said...

A super cute card with a fab image. Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie said...

So pretty card, great job on the image.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

How cute is this! I love that you personalized it! So sweet!

Crafting Vicky said...

that is a great card! I totally love how you have colored this awesome image. Great sentiment as well.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Lacy Sunshine challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.