Tuesday, July 16, 2013

sweet birthday wishes

Welcome to the day, I reveal, my project for The Cutting Café.  This Big Gift Bag and Loopy Bow I worked with from Regina's shop is simply gorgeous and FUN! Yesterday, it hit a 100 degrees in my city....we decided to stay inside with the air going because there was a weather advisory:( EEK!
     There are quite a bit of Birthday's in my family in July....My daughter celebrates the month of July with America:) Belle actually turned 11 on July 9th:) She is growing up so fast....What a gift she is to me, I am so blessed to have my two children....Furthermore, I hope you enjoy my gift bag filled with yummy candy...If you are thinking of creating something awesome head on over to The Cutting Café to shop...Anything you can think of, she has:) Have a wonderful Tuesday:) Hugs to each one of you.....Krista
 

 
 
Stampin Up papers
Copics
The Odd Girl Stamps
Martha Stewart Butterflies
 


7 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is soooooooooooooo cute...... and tell ms bella.......HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY........with her sweet little self.........hugs

Lori Aragon said...

Adorable with that awesome loopy bow (I forgot about that!) and the cutie-pie image (great coloring with the see through balloon!). Happy Birthday to Belle!!! They really DO grow up too fast... Have a great week Krista ♥

bumblebee creations said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Belle! and what an adorable bag!!

Jeri said...

So cute, Krista.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Adorable gift bag. Love the paper flower/bow

Rose said...

cuteness to the max girl :)

Angi Barrs said...

SWEET, SWEET, SWEET! I know Bella just loved it. The little girl and the butterflies are adorable.

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.