Sunday, September 1, 2013

Winner:)

Happy Labor Day Weekend...Sorry it took me so long to pick a winner..Busy, Busy:( Thank u all for playing along in our blog hop:) The winner of this darling Apple box is..Blogger Tina M   she said..... "what a great back to school gift box this is! Your flower is awesome, I wish I could make them too!
tfs" :)
I appreciate each one of you and your lovely comments..Please become a follower of my blog to see more future creations..Congrats, Tina..Please contact me at skianorman@comcast.net for your file:) Hugs to all..Krista

No comments:

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.