Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pillow box:)

Happy Fall weather:) Today I am featuring a project with The Cutting Café stamps:) I cut this sweet little halloweenish pillow box out of my pazzles. I love pink and orange together...even at Halloween time:) I am going to fill this with some of that sweet candy corn M&M's!!!!Thanks so much for stopping by..Enjoy the beautiful colors of Fall...Make sure to peek over at The Cutting Café...Oh Goodness so much to see....Hugs, Krista
The Cutting Cafe
Bazzills
Stampin-up papers
Jo-Ann Fabric muslim


3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

i am so in love with this pillow box...I just notice that it has chevron lines on it..love it

Julie Odil said...

Very cute!

Jeri said...

Well never in a million years would I thought to use pink with a pumpkin project. This looks fabulous, Krista.

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.