Sunday, August 6, 2017

Merry Christmas

Welcome to the first project of August. We are going back to Christmas in July. The Cutting Cafe projects are beaming with happiness and Joy. I mean who isn't excited about Christmas? We are building a new house and my fingers are crossed that it will be done by December, but more than likely, not. So January it probably is:) Hey! I waited this long to be able to have my dream house and dream craftroom:) God is so Good. I used this bag ````` I wanted it to be simple with a tag and bow, and who doesn't love candy!



2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

hey cutie, what a lovely christmas project....i always love your work my friend...and how exciting a new home...hugs

Scrapper69 said...

Good luck with the house... I'm sure it will be wonderful when it's completed! Your treat box is simply Wonderful! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.