Monday, December 6, 2010

"Tis the Season"

Welcome to BBTB2 day. The weather outside is frightful, so that usually means Santa is going to come real soon, so don't blink! Do you have your Christmas shopping done? EEK! I have one present bought....Hopefully my Little daughter Belle won't read this, but I bought her a baby bug for Christmas...She is only 8 and she loves to craft with Mommy...I can't wait to see her face.  Beside the fact that Jesus has a Birthday on December 25th, I also love to be able to experience that happiness about Christmas through my children's eyes...So sweet...Anyway~~~~ Today is the day that we get to make a Yummy project featuring Winter Frolics (Santa Clause) himself...This project was a ton of fun to make...I really hope u like my creation...Hugs to all...
Supplies used: DCWV and Bazzills paper
Lots of Cuttlebug folder new snowflake
sewing machine..I took ribbon and sewed down the middle and pulled one end and crunched it...
Glitter Mist..Tattered Angels
Cricut: Winter Frolic
Tool to make flower in corner......
I zig-zag stiched all the way around the card~~~~~~~~

11 comments:

Carole Beath said...

What a darling card, Krista.

Jeri said...

Really cute Krista. I love the ribbon and the spiraled flower you added.

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

This is cute..MOM

**Treefrog** said...

What an Adorable card this is Krista, love the colors, very retro feeling! I also love the ruffled ribbon and the spiral flower, and all the great embossing! Too Cute!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Anonymous said...

Oh Krista - Absolutely ADORABLE ! I love all the embossing you did and your sewing is AWESOME !!! The flower is just darling - you are so talented, girl ! LOVE the new look of your BLOG too ! Hugs to you my BFF !!!!

GiuliaG. said...

All I can say is WOW.....amazing card. So much detail going on here. Great job!

Maria said...

Krista,
Love the colors you used, gave it a very "soft" feel!
Maria

Joanna said...

Krista your Santa is super cute! I think your daughter is going love her baby bug! I think when my daughter gtes older I will buy her one too..but that will be awhile, she's only one! lol Great job with the challenge! ;)

DonnaMundinger said...

This card is so unmistakeably KRISTA!!! So so sweet, girly! The colors and details are just too yummy for words! I love, love LOVE it! xxD

A Little Time said...

This is just adorable and I LOVE that ribbon!! Super cute card!!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

I love this! What an adorable card!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.