Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Trick Or Treat

Welcome to another week of  The Cutting Cafe. Today we were asked to use the Bingo card file from Regina's shop. I can't believe Halloween is right around the corner. Fall is in the air. My kiddos started soccer this week,  We are heading to a fall festival over the weekend. Yippee...I hope u like my creation. I just loved making it appear as if I scored a BINGO with the sweet little witches punch by Martha Stewart. Make sure u check out The Cutting Cafe and all that it has to offer! ENJOY
Supplies used: Tim Holtz
The Cutting Cafe Stamps
Recollection pearls
Papertrey Ink Buttons
My Minds Eye Twine

9 comments:

jessica said...

love the bingo set! those witches are adorable!
TFS

Lori1brat said...

Oh Krista I LOVE your Bingo Card ! It is SOOO darn cute ! LOVE the witches - SUPER darling !!!! LOVE YA BFF !!! Lori

Regina Easter said...

Hi sweetie oh my those witches are FANTASTIC super duper huper job. Hehehe

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great idea to create it to look like you won Bingo!

Janie said...

Love this Krista ! It is so super cute !
HUGS,JANIE

Carole Beath said...

What a cute bingo card with all those dalring little flying witches.
Carole

DeeDee said...

So cute! I love how you scored a BINGO with the witches! Love it! HUGS! :)

Jessica Buffa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Krista
This turned out absolutely adorable

I Luuuuuvvvv This..............

Fantastic Project.

HUGS
Mom

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.