Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Oink! Oink!

Oink! Oink! What is cuter than a Piggy Bank?????? A Piggy Bank that is actually made out of a adorable little piggy:) Today is my project for The Cutting Café. I decided to select this Block set to make a darling Piggy bank to create today. As you can see I layered the pigs snout to give it more dimension:) I cut a tiny slit in the back of the box to make the tail look 3D:) Of course the top of the box already is set with a slit for one to store all their coins and bills in it:) Sooooo fun...Head on over to The Cutting Café to see all the new files and darling stamps:) HUGS

 
 
 
Pink Paislee Paper
Bazzills
Gel Pen



6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

This is such a cute piggy. Love how you made his body in black. Thanks for an awesome projects my friend. Hugs

bumblebee creations said...

oh I love how you layered the snout...wish I would have thought to do that!!! : )
Soooo Cute!!

~ dee ~ said...

So sweet! Makes me want to save money! Adorable!

Angeline Choo said...

Oinks!! This is just so cute :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

so cute! love the polka dot body!

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh you had my heart with the polka dots!! Your bank turned out amazing. Awesome job with this file!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.