Saturday, September 6, 2014

Have A Great Year:)



Happy Beginning of this Fallish weather. Designing at The Cutting Café  around the holidays is such a blessing:) So many possibilities and creative energy flowing through. Back to school time is always bittersweet for this Mommy. I love all the back to school supplies and shopping fun, but I do miss my kids during the day😐I decided to make a Apple Treat Box:) so fun, vibrant colors and stuffed them with some Yummy! Caramel candies:) What a neat idea to give to a special teacher to start the year. I used a lot of different papers:) Stampin Up, Bazzills Martha Stewart butterfly:) Martha Stewart tags... PTI stamps:) Enjoy:) I also bought a chalkboard at M's and wrote in Dark Red chalk "Have A Great Year! Great display:)





3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is a s sweet as the person who made it...i love all the sweetness of this apple box...to sweet :)

Tina Goodwin said...

I love the colors that you used on your treat box! So bright and cheerful.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

definitely sweet project!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.