Monday, June 20, 2016

You add Sparkles to my day....

Welcome to The Cutting Cafe, this week. The designers were asked to focus on The Fourth of July.....
I was thrilled to choose

READY FOR THE 4TH OF JULY ELISHA JEAN AND FRIENDS....PRINTABLE STAMPS-because there is just something about that day that screams fun and festive. First it honors America...next up is food, fireworks and fun! I always make a salad, dessert, my hubby cooks steaks or hamburgers. We just enjoy each-other! I hope my creation will inspire you to head over to the shop to help celebrate our beautiful Country with a project! Enjoy!-Krista


Bazzills
Do it yourself bow
Copics
Copics pens glitter

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

goodness if this got any cuter I would fall off my chair...this is simply adorable

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Thanks Sweet Regina..It was a lot of fun:)

Curko said...

I just adore your card Krista!!! So stickin cute <3

sandmar15 said...

Just to cute. Love it

Tina Goodwin said...

So cute!!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.