Monday, April 20, 2009

Party Time.....



So this week BBTB teamed up with the ever so fun Peggy Loves Vintage..These images were so fun...My Husband even commented on how cute my creation was...He said that image reminded him of the olden days..."Yep! Vintage" I said....The challenge was to use the inch bag from TBBM and the vintage image...I stepped outside the box on this one (No Pink)heeee......Lots of fun....

Supplies used:
Me and my Big idea paper
Bazzil cardstock
Ribbons: Prasent and American Craft
Cutttlebug: Balloons
White sticks from baking section...

7 comments:

Carole Beath said...

What a darling creation, Krista. I loved those images...they actually are ones from my life. That happens when you are old like me.

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Cute..

Jen said...

This is darling Krista! I loved your take with the little balloons popping out of the top and the colors are just fun fun fun!

Have a super week girlie!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE THIS BAG!! Those balloons look great too!! Hugs, T

Lori1brat said...

SOOOO cute ! LOVE the little bag - and the colors are VERY cute .... NO PINK - YIKES !!! Great job BFF !!!

Ivy said...

How COLORFUL!!! Makes me want to partayyy! I love it Krista!

Anna Dawn said...

Krista, I absolutely love your creations! Your stuff is so classy and cute! You inspire me so much that I'm passing along this award! You can pick it up on my blog:
www.memoriesbyannadawn.blogspot.com
*hugs*

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.