Saturday, April 25, 2009

A sweet award...


A very sweet gal Anna Dawn over at Memories by Anna Dawn gave me an award tonight...I will tell you friends that God has a great way of guiding people to do the kindness things when one is having a bad day...This award really made me smile and stop and reflect on what is really important in my life...Some days I am so busy being a mom I don't even have a minute to think...But I will tell you I wouldn't change it for a second because I am very blessed to have two beautiful children...My daughter told me the other day that she loves me sooo much it makes her heart hurt...Awww!!!! I told her I don't want her heart to ache but, I understand how much she loves me because I feel the same way....Such a kind little girl...I wish my 3 year old and 6 year old kiddos could stay little forever but, at the same time I know they need to grow up...Well, I guess I will try and focus on each moment and not let a minute go by...I will try and treasure the times my son wants me to help him build his train tracks and smile each time that Thomas The Tank Engine goes around and around the tracks...I will hold close to my heart the way my daughter will ask me if we can just read our books together as we cuddle...Sorry this is so long...Oh my Goodness I have so many sweet friends that make me smile..So here are the rules....

The rules for the award:The winner may put the logo onto their blog.Put a link to the person who sent you the award.Nominate 10 blogs.Put links to their blogs.Leave a message for the nominees.The rules for the award:The ones I pick may put the logo onto their blog.Put a link to the person who sent you the award.Nominate 10 blogs.Put links to their blogs.Leave a message for the nominees. With that said here are my Peeps...Heee...Heee
Carole Paper Arts
Oh My Goodness! all of these people are sooo talented and have made me smile...

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

OMG! What a sweet post Krista! THANK YOU so much for thinking of me for this award! You're the BEST! HUGS!

Carole Beath said...

Krista, thank you so much for this award. I was so so pleased to see that Dawn Anna gave you the award because she left one for me as well. She is a new friend and her creations are lovely. Oh your work just inspires me big time. Have a lovely day.

Jeannie Phillips said...

Hi sweet girl!!!... My new camera is a Cannon Sure Shot....I think I am going to like it...takes a much sharper picture than my old one...

What kind did you get?? do you like it.

I am loving your stuff..just loving it!!

I got to stay home with my kids until they were in 6th and 8th grade...would trade a second for it.. I had so much much much more than I ever gave up!!...so enjoy every second!
Hugss
Jeannie

michelle said...

Oh krista, what a lovely post and kids really do grow up so fast !! you really do have to treasure every moment !! I also have left you an award on my blog !!!
hugs
michelle

Enfys said...

What a lovely post, thank you so much for thinking of me Krista
hugs
En x

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.