Monday, December 10, 2012

Bring on the Snowflakes~~~~~~

I wish I could say that it was snowing in my town. (sigh)....I am not an excellent driver when it comes to snow, but I love the look of it and the feeling I get towards Christmas coming with lots of snowflakes.  Today is BBTB2...The sweet Julie asked us to create an ornament.  I decided to use lots of texture on my card to give it a snowy feel:) I love all of the colors I used, robin egg blues, creams, pinks, red, these are some of my favorite color combinations to use..Yippee...Please join us in our challenge over at BBTB2 and create your very own project.  Hugs to all..Krista J. Norman
Cricut cart..Christmas Cheer
Papertrey Ink Twine
Martha Stewart Pearls
Papertrey Ink cardstock and Bazzills
Glitter..Martha Stewart

9 comments:

Jayne said...

Pretty card Krista.Love the colours and sparkle.
Jayne x

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

So pretty and aparkly. Love the fun feel.

Susan Edwards said...

Krista this is pretty! I love the colors and the layers - and all of those pretty snowflakes! So glad you posted - I missed you last week!!

Susan

moknowsall said...

great card --- lots of details and bling.

connie said...

Yet another adorable card!!!! It is sooo pretty!!! Love you mom

DIANA L. said...

This is so pretty great colors nice design

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love all the sparkle, Krista. Great colors and those snowflakes are so pretty. Love their shape.

Brenda said...

What a pretty and festive card Krista! I love your bauble and I love that you captured the "feel" and "look" of snow! The color combo is just beautiful my friend. We don't have any snow either, and I love when it snows at Christmas. The snow is so pretty when it sparkes in the sunlight, oh how I love it! I don't like to drive in it because of other drivers, but I don't usually have to go anywhere either. lol So bring on the snow! Hugs!!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Krista what a gorgeous card I love your beautiful colours and all the sparkle!
Hugs
Juliexx

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.