Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Happy Wednesday to you all....Wow! Such a busy week, this is my Birthday week:) I can remember when I was little I didn't like having a Birthday on December 8th....I just felt like my family was always in a rush for the Holidays and everyone around me was focused on Christmas.  My family of course celebrated it, but I just felt like that month was so busy and centered around Christmas, my hubby makes me feel so special on my Birthday, he takes me out to dinner and shopping and I look forward to spending the day with him:) Yippee!!!!!!! Today is my project from The Cutting Cafe...I used the Merry Christmas word shaped file here~~~~~~~~~~~It was a lot of fun decorating and just making it pop a little extra with Martha Stewart glitter snow.  I cut out some snowflakes with vellum that my sweet friend Regina sent me for my Birthday..(swoon)....Please make sure to stop over to The Cutting Cafe...lots of fun and exciting things to purchase at a very reasonable price...Hugs to u all....Krista
The Cutting Cafe Files
Papertrey Ink cardstock, Jute, Vellum, Spool
Stamps- Candy Cane PTI
Martha Stewart glitter..

5 comments:

Glenda said...

Lovely project! Like the way you used the spool! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday week!
Glenda

Migdalia said...

Awesome Card!Great job!
Enjoy your day,
Migdalia

Regina Easter said...

this is soooooooooooo cute and love that thread wrap...cute cute cute

Karen B said...

Beautiful and love the peppermint stripe paper.

Connie said...

I love this it is so cute! I really love the talent you have! It really is special! Love you bunches mom!

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.