Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Easter fun:)

Hello! I know what you are thinking:) Easter already:) Christmas just came and went so stinkin fast:( It always is so bittersweet after, mostly bitter:( because I miss all the family time, the cuddles when the 2 littles and my hubby goes back to work..(sigh) But life must go on....:) Easter is one of my favorite Holidays and since this is my last post for The Cutting Café for this year:) I will be off the team for 4 months:( Break time:) Hopefully I will be back in May:) YIPPEE!!!!! I wanted to slide a sweet bunny project in..I used the Tic Tac Bunny holder...... This box is so super sweet and a joy to make:) Please check out The Cutting Café:) Thanks

    Crochet Flower made by me.You can purchase orders at
  my business site called The Noggins Nest
 Bazzills Papers
  Silk ribbons

2 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

awwhhh....that is so cute!!! Happy New Year!!

Regina Easter said...

krista this is the sweetest darn bunny tic tac ever...love how you added the crochet flower...cute

Thank you Michelle...

Thank you Michelle...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Notice of Copyright©...... Krista Norman All content (including designs, text, and photographs) are © Krista Norman. My original designs are for personal inspiration and enjoyment only. They may not be copied for any commercial purpose, publication, or contest submissions.
Posted by Bella and Aidee Mom at
8:55 PM 0 comments

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Lana....

Thank's Enfys...

Thank's Enfys...

An Award...

An Award...

Please sign my guestbook...

Thanks Michelle....

Thanks Michelle....

My Unique layouts...

.